Contributing gardening information and articles.
The philosophy of gardeningdata.co.uk is:
- To present unbiased, up-to-date, information on 'how to' gardening topics on the World Wide Web.
- Any suggestions to enlarge the range of gardening topics covered are welcome.
What does this mean?
- This means that we aim to contain independent, practical gardening background and `how to' information which is freely available over the internet.
- We use only 'basic' web technology to ensure that visitors can use us even if they are not using the latest multimedia web technology and also to keep the delay in accessing the information to the minimum.
How do we achieve this?
- We provide articles of advice and information supplied by our own technical team. We also accept contributed content.
What is 'contributed content' ?
- We will consider contributed content for including on the website providing that it covers advice or instructions on gardening topics suitable for a UK audience. We do not charge for taking a standard contributed content !!
- A standard contributed page has the sponsors banner and link at the top of the page with our standard advertising on the
sides. The page can also include up to 3 links within the text.
- If the contributor requires no third party advertising on the page, a charge of £50 per year is made.
For further information regarding contributing articles, contact us by via this page.